Monday, August 29, 2016

A Trip to Greenbelt Park



This neat park is tucked away in Greenbelt. And it's a pretty good size too. Here's more on the park:
Just twelve miles from Washington, D.C., Greenbelt Park is located in suburban Greenbelt, Maryland.

The park features a 174 site campground with specific site reservations, nine miles of trails, and three picnic areas. 

The campground is open all year round. The campground is known for its affordability, safety, peaceful surroundings, and National Park Service hospitality.
I stopped off there after I got my oil changed at Jiffy Lube. I just want to get out and walk some in nature. Just a change of pace instead of staying in and look for jobs to apply to. It's good to get out and take a break from it (more on that in a future post).



On my walk I ran into this guy. I was just walking along the path and looked up and there he was. He eyed me for a few minutes not sure what to make of me. I stayed as still as possible. The deer decided to head deeper into the woods. Here some video of him heading out.

As I was driving out of the park, a deer wanted to cross the road but he stopped at the edge of the road. He seemed to stamp his foot in frustration that he could not cross the road. He looked at me for a little while and then headed back into the woods.

No comments: