Tuesday, June 09, 2015

The Hole in the Ceiling



To repair the problem with the bath tub drain caused by yours truly, the plumber had to made a hole in the living room ceiling to get to the busted pipe.

This is what it looks like. I have to call them back and arrange for them to come out to give me an estimate on how much it will cost to fix. I also think I'm going to see about getting ceiling fans installed as well.

Now I had a book case very close to where the hole was. The book case is close to 7 feet tall. Linus and Charlie got obsessed with getting a closer look at the hole. At one point I found both of them on top of the book case. Both were eying the hole. Both were doing the bob and weave that cats do when trying to figure out the distance to jump on to something.

Needless to say I couldn't allow that to happen. I moved the book case. But the funny thing is that Charlie still looks up longing at the hole in the ceiling as you can see in this picture. He spent the good part of ten minutes just staring up at it. From time to time he still does that.


A close up of the section I poke a hole in now all repaired


Charlie fixating on the hole in the ceiling


No comments: