Thursday, June 11, 2015

Brunch and a Visit to Tudor Place

Me and my pancakes


To end my birthday weekend, I had brunch with my friend Liz at Stoney's.

I then accompanied Liz and her son to a kids birthday party at Tudor Place.

We dropped her son off and then wondered around the grounds and caught up with each other. It was a delightful afternoon.


A close up of my pancakes. They were great!

Liz and her French toast.

A series of pictures from Tudor Place. Here's a little more about it:

Welcome to Tudor Place, a National Historic Landmark. Completed in 1816, lived in by six generations of a single family, and opened to the public in 1988, Tudor Place Historic House & Garden preserves, interprets, and shares with the public and scholars the rich resources of its architecture, history, collections, and archive.







No comments: