Friday, August 15, 2014

Our Hotel in New York

I usually don't do an entire post on the place that I stay but this place was an exception. We stayed at the Washington Jefferson Hotel. And we both really liked it. It's located at 318 West 51st Street. It was in a great location for what we wanted to do while we were in New York.

We got upgrade to a room with two queen beds. The room was a nice size very basic amenities. The beds were really nice. Not the beds you sometimes get in hotel where once you're on them you sink into the mattress. These were nice firm beds.

But the best part of the room was the bathroom. It was great. I liked it so much I wanted to take it home. Denis said I could so long as it could fit into my bag. Unfortunately that was not the case.

Here are a few pictures of the room.

What a great sink.




And what can be more classy than to have a phone right next to the toilet

I really like the tile on the floor
We rested up from the ride and standing in line. I ended up taking a nice long shower. Then we decided to head out and walk around before getting dinner.

No comments: