Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Passport Arrives

When I applied to renew my passport, I'd signed up to receive e-mail updates on the status of my passport renewal.

Wednesday I got an automated e-mail from the State Department saying: Thank you for submitting your application for a U.S. passport book! It is currently being processed. It went on to say that applications take 4 to 6 weeks to process.

Thursday I got this e-mail message: We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you. It went on to say I should receive my passport around February 26.

Then yesterday in the mail I received my passport.

That means it took a little over three weeks to send it in and get it back. Here's my post on when I sent it in.

So now I'm set to travel the world of course I have to figure out where to go first.

No comments: