Friday, September 21, 2012

Going To the Playoffs

The Nationals are heading to the playoffs!

As the Post put it:

The Washington Nationals defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers, 4-1, on Thursday night and secured the first postseason berth for a Washington team since the Senators reached the World Series in 1933, adding another milestone to the Nationals’ magical season.

And today I got tickets to one of the playoff games! I'd like to say exactly when I'll be going to the game but well that's not entirely clear. It most likely will be Oct. 10 or Oct 12.

I go to another game tomorrow. After is the Dierks Bentley concert.

On Wednesday between games I wondered around the stadium some. I got these great pictures from nose bleed territory just as the second game was starting.

Here's an at bat with the Nat's John Lannan pitching to one of Dodgers.





No comments: