Monday, January 30, 2012

No Wonder the Post Office Is Going Broke

I got a letter in the mail the other day. It was not addressed to me. The address had the same house number as mine. But the street address was 18th Street NW. The zip code wasn't mine either.

The Post Office was 28 blocks off in trying to deliver this piece of mail.

It took me a couple of days to remember to stick this back in the mail so it would get to the right address. I finally mailed it again last Wednesday.

On Saturday what show up on my doorstep, so to speak, but this same piece of mail. Delivered once again incorrectly to me.

I'm going to mail it yet again and see what happens. This time I might actually do it at a post office near work. This will make it much closer to the actually address. It will be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: