Saturday, October 22, 2011

Music from A to Z

A long time ago at the start of each year I would listen to the collection of music I had by artists.

I would start at A and then go to the end. Now this is in the time when I had albums. You remember those from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. That's how music used to come. You'd play them on a turn table and that would be hooked up to a receiver which would have speakers hooked up to it. I know it all sounds so very quaint but that's how you used to listen to music.

Well I decided the other day to do that again. This time, of course, I'm listening to all my music on my iPod. I'm not planning on listening to all 10,654 songs that I have. I'm going to listen around a half hour for each artist. I'm not sure how long this will take. I only have until the day after Thanksgiving when another one of my traditions start and that's only Christmas music until the start of the new year.

I'm on B right now so I have a ways to go.

No comments: