Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Graph of My Steps

This is the graph of the steps I took each day in the 10,000 steps a day program. I did 754,181 steps. That works out to 376 miles total. Or an average of 22,854 steps a day or 11.3 miles a day.

My my feet can rest. But this is just the beginning of gearing up to a new fitness program which will help me loose 15 pounds by the beginning of June. I've lost 6 pounds so far. It's slowed down a bit because of my bad cold/sinus condition but that's now on the way out.

Anyway here's the graph

3 comments:

tom said...

congrats on winning the step contest jason! let's catch up. been very busy with indesign!

tom

Unknown said...

Congrats! Best of luck reaching your goal. You can do it!

Jason in DC said...

Thanks so much for the words of support. Like I said I hit a small bump in the road with the bad cold/sinus that I had but that's finally getting better. I back to spinning at the gym and the rest of my routine is about to fall back into place too.