Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Last from Fredericksburg

While walking around the town looking for a place to eat lunch, we happened upon this wonderful place. Buy one pound of fudge and get half a pound for free. Who could pass up an offer like that?

I have a third of a pound of chocolate peanut butter, a third of chocolate mint and a third of pumpkin. All very very good.



















Had a very enjoyable lunch. Then we headed back toward DC. We stopped off at Potomac Mills. Saw Morning Glory. It was pretty good in parts. But there was one too many story threads going on in the movie.

As for Potomac Mills, I don't think I have to go back any time soon. I the walkways in the mall there are way too many kiosks. That makes it hard to walk around when there a lot of people in the mall.

However, I'd have to say this was one incredibly enjoyable Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I might have to check this place out.