Monday, September 06, 2010

Funny Training Pictures

Here are a few pictures from a training session a couple of weeks back. Ed and I had to move our session from Friday to Saturday.

We scheduled for 8:30 am Saturday. There was hardly anyone in the place. Ed decided to take a couple of pictures that I could post on my blog.

The first two pictures are my attempt to do push up while my feet are balanced on the large ball. The key word being here balanced. Not as easy as it looks. The idea is then to do a push up with the small ball in one hand. Then after completing the push up you roll the small ball over to your other hand. Then you do another push up.

I know I've come a very long way in training. But every so often you get thrown a curve and you feel like you're back to square one. We gave up on the idea of the small ball.

The last picture is me doing a cable pull. I was actually able to do this one.



No comments: