Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Exit One of My Personal Trainers














Here are a couple of pictures of me and one of my personal trainers Shawn. This was our last session together. He's going to be going back to school shortly.

It was a great final training session. I did bent over row exercise I talked about a few weeks back. I was able to lift a 90 pound barbell. It felt like 90 pounds but at the same time it didn't. I guess the thing that's changed is my strong enough to lift a 90 pound barbell without feeling like I'm going to hurt myself of tip over.

I've made great progress with Shawn. His way of training is slightly different than Ed's (my other trainer) but the differences complement each other they don't cancel each other out.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do next. The location where I took my Saturday morning spinning class has closed. So this would be a good time to look at exactly what I'm doing with my fitness program and make some new goals. I'll be talking with Ed and see what he recommends.

Oh yes and Shawn had me do a killer chest routine which is hurting right now. But it's hurting the right way. Thanks Shawn for all your help. And the best of luck.


No comments: