Thursday, June 10, 2010

Odds and Ends

The Governator’s in town

Spotted Arnold Schwarzenegger having lunch in the restaurant in the building I work in. He was eating outside smoking away on a cigar. It was cool to see him. It was also interesting to see how many people would notice that he was having lunch. He was at a table towards the back of the outside eating area so he wasn’t as noticeable to people walking by. But a few people did notice him. There was a group of people from office who went out and took pictures. It was a nice break in the middle of the day.


Here's a quick video of it that someone from my office took.






Blu Ray

I gave up on the WiFi Blu Ray player. The “engineer” at LG called me back. I was of course not home because they called during the day. Their idea for fixing the problem I had was to reset the unit and see if Netflix would then come up. If for some reason that didn’t work I should call them back. Gee only tried resetting the unit like on four difference occasions. I thought for a little while about calling them back and decided it wasn’t worth it. It was not worth wasting more time on something that wouldn’t work. I took the unit back to Best Buy and got a plain old everyday Blu Ray player. It’s annoying that this couldn’t be made to work. It would have been cool to watch Netflix on my TV. Oh well. Better luck next time.

No comments: