Saturday, February 06, 2010

Snow Total Update

How things look out my front door at 10 Saturday morning.



































The official total from my steps is just about 20 inches. I tried a couple of other places around my yard and got 17 to 19 but there not as accurate as the steps (not entirely sure where the ground actually is with the others).

This ties the total for the storm in December.

And it is still snowing.

I'm going out to shovel in a little while. But first more important things the chocolate chip cookies!

Below are my shoe prints from three hours ago. They filled in fairly well with snow.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, asI told my friend Mirella earlier, snow can be quite advantageous: red wine, fire place, good book (or company)....Enjoy Jason!