Sunday, November 29, 2009

Obama at GW

Here are some more pictures of the President. The first picture is the last play of the first half. GW fell behind 16-0 in the first half. They came back in the second had the ball and could have cut the lead to 4 but blew it. Then in the last couple of minutes Oregon State allowed GW back in the game. GW was behind by just 3 with a minute left. But alas it was not to be.

This from the Post
:

Obama stayed after the game was over to shake hands with players and coaches from both teams.

"He told us good game, great effort," Bynes said. "Personally, I felt like . . . I can't even explain the words right now. I was very excited to shake his hand. Even with the loss, that was a bright spot of the day."


Once again I'll say I love living in Washington, DC.






No comments: