Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rep. Joe "the putz" Wilson

If for some reason you haven't heard in the middle of President Obama's speech where he was debunking the lies about health care reform one being that illegal immigrants would get benefits. After Obama said this Rep. Wilson shouted out in the chamber you lie. You can see it here.



Absolutely unbelievable but then again it's really not that surprising that something like this would take place. After all Rep. Wilson is a Republican and they've shown again and again their lack of respect for the President. I guess we only owe respect to a Republican president who's be a "real" American.

And what did the bozo say in his defense:

This evening I let my emotions get the best of me when listening to the President's remarks regarding the coverage of illegal immigrants in the health care bill. While I disagree with the President's statement, my comments were inappropriate and regrettable. I extend sincere apologies to the President for this lack of civility.


How about apologizing to the entire country. No wonder Congress is held in such low esteem.

Oh one funny note Rep. Wilson's Congressional web site is down for "maintenance" how convenient is that.

No comments: