Wednesday, January 07, 2009

It's Always Something

In these tight economic times, I decided I needed to look at my budget. There had to be some places that I could cut back. I found one in the service contract on my furnace. Last week I canceled the thing. Last night I come home and what's not working. Of course my furnace.

To quote Peanuts Auggghh!!!

So last night I boiled water on the stove. Actually raised the temperature a couple of degrees. Thankfully the temperature is going to be above freezing for most of the day. It would be nice if it was going to be sunny but it's supposed to be a damp rain falling for most of the day.

They could have come out last night. The diagnostic fee would have been $98. If it is during the day it's $48. I opted for an appointment during the day. They won't be out here until Thursday. The reason for that is I have a doctor's appointment today. The appointment is right in the middle of the day 11:15. I don't want to cancel because I'm still having that sinus etc problem. I want that taken care of or at least looked at more than getting the hear fixed.

So right now I'm boiling water. What fun!

No comments: