Monday, October 27, 2008

Randy, My Personal Trainer




















As I've said before, Randy is the best personal trainer you could possible hope for.

The sad news is that tomorrow is my last session with Randy. He's going to be moving to Los Angeles at the end of the month.

I've made so much progress working with him it is amazing.

I'm reminded of how much progress I've made each workout we do. I do exercises that just a few months ago I would not have been able to complete. At the end of each workout, I'm still sore and worn out and drenched in sweat (as I should be), but I notice that my recovery time is getting better and better.

Here's a part of a post from My Personal Trainer Rocks this is when I had just started working with Randy:


I’ve been taking personal training sessions with Randy for a little over a month. I’ve never done the same workout routine with him twice. There are similar exercises in the routines but never the same routine from start to finish. The order of the exercises are not shuffled around so although the exercise are not done in the same order you’re still doing all the same exercises. That has never happened. At the end of most sessions, Randy will say now you might hurt tomorrow. My response is that I’ll hurt by the time I’m done with my shower. This is only a slight exaggeration. Usually I do hurt the next day. But I’ve noticed that the more I train the faster I recover from the last training session.

The results I've achieved with Randy, as I've said before, are fantastic. I actually have muscles in my arms that you can see. My coordination and balance have improved dramatically. My overall strength has increased and my stamina has increased as well. It's amazing what I've been able to accomplish in such a short time with Randy's help.

So I'm going to say it once again my personal trainer ROCKS.

Randy, thanks for all your help, encouragement and motivation.

1 comment:

Joe Cannon said...

Its a great thing when someone leaves praise for a personal trainer! From one personal trainer to another good luck in CA Randy!
Joe Cannon, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
my website www.Joe-Cannon.com