Sunday, October 19, 2008

Early Morning Laugh

Well I'd wanted to sleep in late this morning which for me would be like 8:30 or so. But right around 8 my cell phone rings. I'm wondering who'd be calling me this early on a Sunday morning. The next thing I think is something wrong. No it turns out it was a wrong number. And well to tell the truth I was awake anyway.

What I found interesting is I said hello and the person just started talking. In fact I find that this happens a great deal with cell phone calls. People say hello and just start talking. Because of my number I get wrong numbers from time to time. The number is more like one a business would have then a personal number. But it is interesting that people just start talking and then there is this slow realization that they've got the wrong number.

So I'm up a little earlier than planned so I thought I'd post something to bring a smile (click on the image to make it larger) and then I'm heading off to the gym.

No comments: