Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Waiting for the Repairman

It's Wednesday again so that must mean another chance for the air conditioner to be repaired. This time my window is from 2-4.

I'm more hopefully with these people. They at least have a ladder which will reach the roof. I called them back after making the initial appointment and said I think it would be best to go with the 40 foot ladder. Better to be safe rather than sorry. It would also mean I would have to set up yet a third appointment.

The original appointment was for Monday but had to be rescheduled. The 40 foot ladder requires two guys because it is so heavy. As it turned out Monday it rained so the the appointment would have been canceled anyway.

I hope they get here at a reasonably time and it doesn't cost too much.

No comments: