Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still Waiting

I got a call from the air conditioning people. The dispatcher called about a half an hour ago saying that they were finishing up a job. They would be done in the next fifteen to twenty minutes. Then I was next.

I'm thinking I'm the last call for the day. I really do hope this is an easy thing to fix and won't take too long. I'm hoping for about two hours. It means the call won't eat into too much of my evening and it won't cost as much. It's $110 for the first hour and then $29 for each additional 15 minutes. So after the first hour it adds up pretty quick.

But I do have positive balance on the one credit card (left over from the big payment I made before going to London) and Petro owes me some money too (I called them yesterday and they are supposed to be sending it back to me). I foolish paid them a little extra money thinking they could fix the air conditioner. These are the people that don't have any tall ladders it seems.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them to arrive soon and not take too long.

While I'm waiting I'm going through my pictures form London deciding which ones I want to get printed. Also doing a little work on them in photoshop.

No comments: