Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Service Technician Will be There Between 12-4

This is the window I was given for my service call. I'm having someone come and look at my air conditioner. Last year it sort of gave out in September. It did not completely die. What it did was run for like 20 minutes half an hour and then shut off. It would then not come back on no matter how much you coaxed it.

I decided to wait about getting it looked at. There weren't many more days in summer so I figured save it for next year. A couple of days latter it was a hot day. I came home and just automatically turned the air conditioning on. Again it worked for like half an hour or so and then shut off. I'm hoping that this will be a simple repair.

I'm using my heating people. They have a special cleaning rate. I think it would be more expensive if I wasn't a customer.

So I'll wait and see what happens.

No comments: