Monday, February 18, 2008

Slowly on the Mend

Well ever so slowly I'm getting better. The phlegm factor is much less than it once was. Food now tastes like food. Pizza tastes like pizza instead of phlegm with a pizza taste. I could go on but I think you get the drift. I even went and worked out yesterday. That went pretty well. I was going to do some stuff today but I'm just tired today.

I ended staying up late last night because I slept for three hours in the afternoon. Unfortunately I did the exact same thing today. I'm hoping to be able to get to bed at an early time tonight so I'm ready for another week at work.

I want to get into work early because I have another training session at 9am. I have to say I'm very please with the way the sessions are going. I'm learning a great deal. I've picked up a couple of things the trainer suggested which will help me stretch my hamstrings which he says are very tight. I did that on Sunday after I worked out. I ended up going to the Sports Authority at Potomac Yards near national airport.

Tonight I'm hoping to do some work on the trip. My friend Larry sent me a great link about London. Well actually it is about travel in general. You pick out the destination you're going to say London and the number of days you are going to there. It then generates a huge lists of possible attractions. You go through the list and pick out the places you'd like to go. It then generates a day by day list of what you should see. I'm going to take a look at that tonight. I think it is a good first step. This week I'm planning on getting the theater tickets I know I want before I go. One more thing out of the way.

No comments: