Friday, May 18, 2007

A sad day


It is always very hard to loose a pet especially when that pet dies before her time. That happened to my friend Art. Follow the link to his blog entry. He lost Saibh.

I am very lucky to say I got to meet her. I got to spend a good couple of weeks with her. Saibh was a wonderful dog. Very very friendly. And she was very helpful in sorting my socks and deciding that I had too many of them and some of them should be hers. I didn't mind in the least.

I know Saibh had a wonderful life because I know her two owners. I know they will miss her very much. I will too.

1 comment:

Arthur Schenck said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm so glad you got to meet Saibh and see for yourself how great she was. We've been getting a lot of support from family and friends, and this post helps a lot. Thanks from both of us.