Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The back garden

I finished up the back garden this weekend. At least I finished planting the flowers. There are still some odds and ends that have to get done. I have to throw out the dirt I dug up from the front yard. Mostly it was clumps of clay. Also I need to do a little more mulching and then I should be done unless of course I'm not which I find is often the way with gardening.




Sam out enjoying the morning.


Sam contemplates a daring escape. But then thinks better of it.

This is the exact moment when two huge dogs round the corner into the alley. They are taking their owner for a walk which is the correct way to describe it. The guy really has a hard time keeping the dogs in control. If I'm out walking in the morning and happen to see them coming down the side walk on my side, I always cross to the other side of the street.


Sam checks to see if the coast is clear.

No comments: