Monday, April 09, 2007

Fluffernutter

For most of the day this song has been running threw my head.

It is the song to the fluffer nutter jingle.

The reason for this is that I have a jar of marshmallow topping in my office. It is in there because every once in a while we have sundaes as an afternoon treat. So with out further ado:
Oh you need fluff, fluff, fluff to make a fluffer nutter,
Marshmallow fluff and lots of peanut butter.
First you spread, spread, spread your bread with peanut butter,
Add marshmallow fluff and have a fluffernutter.
When you enjoy, joy, joy your fluff and peanut butter,
You're glad you have enough for another fluffernutter.


And now go out and make your fluffernutter.

I'm not going to I'm just going to have ceral for dinner.

Oh you need fluff, fluff, . . .

No comments: