Friday, January 19, 2007

Pictures from Christmas

Yes they're a little late but I finally got around to them. And since the DirecTV people won't be here until after 6:30 pm I thought I put them up.



The turkey just about ready to come out of the oven. It was cooked in a bag and it was really good!




Here I am carving the turkey. Since it was cooked in the bag, the meat just about fell off the bones.




My dad's living room. We borrowed the sting of lights from Ed and Jennifer. The soldiers on the mantel were decorations from the artifical tree we had when I was a kid. They must be at least 35 years old.




The New Zealand sweaters. They were a big hit and they fit too!!





This is the carving I got for my dad.





All the carvings that I got for Ed and my dad from New Zealand.

No comments: